EYES REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. (“EYES”) is founded in late 2014 aiming to provide the real market of real estate with professional, ethical and independent valuation services, property agency (Sales, purchase & lease) and property consultancy & research. This independent nature of EYES REAL ESTATE makes us become free of conflict of interest and maintain the highest conduct of ethical standards.
As the real estate industry has now been booming, we are striving to equip our team with professional education and international training to meet such industry’s need. All members of EYES REAL ESTATE group have signed the manual on the code of conduct, and our company management, board of directors and shareholders have put the top priority on professional, independent and timely services to our clients.
Our experienced team holding MBA, LL.M, BA, CFA, CPA, certified appraisers, and engineers offer integrity, professionalism, dedication, and expertise to our clients.
We apply the most up-to-date valuation and econometric techniques as part of providing high quality service. We assign a senior manager to supervise every engagement.
By communicating with our clients transparently and clearly, with due diligence, our primary objective is to add value to our clients, rather than simply report it.
To be the most reliable company in providing valuation services, real estate agency (Sales, purchase & lease), and project sales and marketing throughout Cambodia. Our goal is to provide personalized service for each individual client and to add value through our team’s collective experience.
To provide you valuation services that exceed our client expectations by providing a full spectrum of services including the acquisition, management and disposition of asset and business as cost effective as possible while maintaining the highest level of service.
We are committed to perform to the highest standards of professionalism as dictated by our professional code of ethics and the regulatory bodies.
• Integrity: to be straight forward and honest in profession and business relationships with EYES’s clients, staff, management and public. Integrity and honesty are the cornerstones of our practice.
• Objectivity: not to allow conflict of interest, or undue influence or bias to override professional or business judgments.
• Professional Competence and Due Care: to maintain the professional knowledge and skills and required to ensure that a client receives competent services based on current developments in practice, legislation, and techniques, to act diligently and in accordance with appliance technical and professional standards.
• Confidentiality: to respect the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships and not to disclose such information to third parties without proper and specific authority (unless there is a legal right or duty to disclose), nor to use information for the personal advantage of the professional valuer or third parties.
• Professional Behavior: to comply with relevant laws and regulations and to avoid any action that discredits the profession.
We also follow the below five key standard concepts of Global Professional and Ethical Standards presented by the Royal Institute of Surveyor (RICS).