EYES REAL ESTATE is a market leader in offering a multitude of realty services to various clients. We provide full brokerage services, property consultancy (Project sales & marketing) and valuation services in Cambodia with experience in asset valuation, real estate investment advisory, acquisition, management and disposition of asset and business as following below:
We have been selected exclusive and listing property for sales in Phnom Penh city and provinces since 2012 and the most of closed deal property is exclusive property which has been recorded and registered to our database property management system every day and also active buyers and sellers sets part from our competitors.
• EYES owns and maintains database of more than 30,000 residential property buyers/sellers/investors that have been customized for our residential and new homes sales teams.
• The database is networked across our brokers throughout Cambodia, especially Phnom Penh city, thereby providing a live platform for real time nationwide transactions.
• Google Earth Prices Point has been pointed and maintained more than 50,000 properties noticed as valuation services of EYES’s Research Department and Valuation Service since 2012, and also tax payment values of all areas in Cambodia. Furthermore, we own and maintain an extensive database on a wide range of properties mainly in Phnom Penh. It is the access to such a unique property database that we have established prior to our formal registration with ministries. It contains all-inclusive data which is regularly improved for effectiveness, which enables us to provide the most accurate market values of assets and forecast future trends in values, analysis of trends in the performance of real estate investments in comparison with other asset classes.
EYES provides client-focused professional valuation on a full range of real estate services that to meet the needs of client based and have been recorded more than 100 cases from Union Commercial Bank Plc in late 6 months of 2018 and another institutions.
Our existing services recorded in rang with financial institutions as following below:
1. Chief (Cambodia) Commercial Bank Plc.
2. RHB Indochina Bank Plc.
3. Union Commercial Bank Plc. (UCB Bank)
4. SATHAPANA Bank Plc.
5. ORO Microfinance Institution
6. Cambodia Asia Bank Ltd. (CAB Bank)
7. Active People’s Microfinance
8. Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc.
9. Courts, Prolex Law Firm Office and another Law Firms and
Private Lenders in Cambodia.
We have signed up MoU with developers who accepted our services on their project of urban planning such as The Penthouse Residence Project, One Park Project, R&F Properties, with existing project of Borey Hi-Tech and Borey Darasamnang and another part of new project in Borey Hitech.
+ Our existing project photos of Borey Darasamnang located at Phum Boeng Chhuk, Sangkat Niruth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh and the new project located as at Sangkat Veal Sbov, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh city of Cambodia.
New project of Borey Darasamnang
+We have been continuously signed up MoU with developers, Borey Hi-tech which has developed another project located at Phum Ta Nhov, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.
The currently new project photos of an under construction of Borey Hi-Tech.
+ Another new sign-up MoU as an under construction project
R&F Properties HS (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., one of the overseas investment projects of Chinese based, Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd. The under construction project located as at Hun Sen Boulevard, Village of Prek Tanu, Commune of Chak Angre Leu, District of Mean Chey, Capital City of Phnom Penh Penh.
+ One Park project located as at Phnom Penh City Center, Commune of Srah Chak, District of Doun Penh, Capital City of Phnom Penh.
+ The Penthouse Residence Project located as at Samdach Sothearos Boulevard, Commune of Tonle Basak, District of Charmka Morn, Capital City of Phnom Penh.
Our photos with HE Mey Vann, Director General of Financial Industry General Department, Ministry of Economy and Finance, to witness the launching of real estate courses at University of Economics and Finance.
4.1 Part-time lecturer at University of Economy and Finance.
Our team management has been invited to be writer of real estate valuation book or the first lecturer among members of CVEA to conduct the course for university students, association and public.
4.2 Part-time lecturer with Real Estate School of Cambodia.
We are the builder & founder of valuation course for Real Estate School of Cambodia which have been conducted at CEO Master Club or CEO Institute. At that time of being real estate lecturer, they give honorable us to be adviser too in 2019.
We participated with CVEA in many events in Cambodia to build our cooperation and share with public including seminars on method of property valuation. Those events are conducted to enhance the professional ability to provide real estate valuation services to all stakeholders in promoting greater awareness of the use of real estate valuation services and agency.
We are pleased to meet Dr. Khou Vouthy, Deputy Director General of Central Banking, NBC, on the “Knowledge Sharing Partnership on Real Estate 2018” between EYES and NBC.
Guided by its corporate mission to be “the Most Efficient, Profitable and Respected Real Estate Company in Cambodia", EYES REAL ETATE is committed to be the premier realty services in providing the most courteous and efficient service in every aspect of its business, and by being innovative in providing real estate solutions to its customers, and the development of new realty services and products.
We have attended the courses at National Association of Realtor “NAR Association” in USA and a minute meeting with California Association of Realtor to seek the future cooperation with our CVEA Team Management for contributing and sharing the courses online about realty services provider together with the new technique of modern technology management as Customer Relationship Management technique (CRM system).
We often have a minute meeting with H.E Chea Sophara, Minister of Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction and Government Officers for the problem solving of land disputes across the country, land use, urban planning, construction projects, and for the resolution of land use conflicts.